by FSTI | October 22, 2020 8:49 am
By firstname.lastname@example.org A Columbus, OH family of four lost their lives to an early morning fire this past weekend, caused by embers from their fireplace igniting nearby flammable materials. According to news report, while the home had smoke alarms, investigators found that the
Source:: NFPA – Safety Information
Source URL: https://www.cafsti.org/news/industry-news/tragic-columbus-fire-reinforces-the-importance-of-working-smoke-alarms/
Copyright ©2021 Fire Services Training Institute – FSTI unless otherwise noted.