by FSTI | July 20, 2016 9:58 am
By firstname.lastname@example.org A carelessly discarded cigarette started a fire in a Reno, Nevada, residence, but the fire was quickly contained to only the living room by fire sprinklers. According to the Reno Gazette-Journal, the two tenants living in the apartment were
Source:: NFPA – Fire Sprinkler Initiative
Source URL: https://www.cafsti.org/news/industry-news/sprinklers-control-home-fire-caused-by-discarded-cigarette/
Copyright ©2021 Fire Services Training Institute – FSTI unless otherwise noted.