Translation

Sprinklers control home fire caused by discarded cigarette

By nfpa@jiveon.com A carelessly discarded cigarette started a fire in a Reno, Nevada, residence, but the fire was quickly contained to only the living room by fire sprinklers. According to the Reno Gazette-Journal, the two tenants living in the apartment were

Source:: NFPA – Fire Sprinkler Initiative


Related Articles

Sparky shares fire safety materials at Pennsylvania farm show

By nfpa@jiveon.com The Pennsylvania Farm Show is an agricultural exposition in which the state showcases its agricultural industry and the…

Looking to champion for safer homes in your region? Check out these opportunities at NFPA’s Conference and Expo

By nfpa@jiveon.com NFPA’s Fire Sprinkler Initiative team is in Vegas proudly promoting home fire sprinklers in creative ways. If you’re…

How the Academy Award-winning movie, “Manchester by the Sea,” humanizes the painful realities of home fires

By nfpa@jiveon.com The following commentary was originally published in the March/April edition of NFPA Journal: Fire safety advocates are often…