Translation

Safe use of generators urged as tragedies occur in wake of Hurricane Irma

By nfpa@jiveon.com According to Orange County, Florida officials, three people died from carbon monoxide poisoning from a generator running after Hurricane Irma knocked out power. Four other members of the multigenerational family were taken to Florida Hospital in very

Source:: NFPA – Safety Information


Related Articles

Washington State Fire officials ask online retailers to stop selling untested smoke alarms

By nfpa@jiveon.com Washington State fire officials are warning people about the potentially unsafe smoke alarms being sold online. According to…

The Philip J. DiNenno Prize awarded for the development and commercialization of Very Early Smoke Detection Apparatus

The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) announced that Very Early Smoke Detection Apparatus (VESDA) is the technical achievement to receive…

The day we shower puppies with love is also a day to think about fire safety

By nfpa@jiveon.com March 23rd is National Puppy Day. Established in 2006, National Puppy Day is a “paw-some” opportunity for all…