Recent carbon monoxide incidents reinforce importance of home safety during winter months

by FSTI | February 17, 2017 11:22 am

By nfpa@jiveon.com Three children and two adults were rushed to the hospital on Wednesday following a carbon monoxide leak in their Smithfield, Rhode Island, home. According to news reports, firefighters found two of the children and the mother unconscious as a result of

Source:: NFPA – Safety Information[1]

Endnotes:
  1. NFPA – Safety Information: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/nfpapubliceducation/~3/qbRaxjmBhzE/recent-carbon-monoxide-incidents-reinforce-importance-of-home-safety-during-winter-months

Source URL: https://www.cafsti.org/news/industry-news/recent-carbon-monoxide-incidents-reinforce-importance-of-home-safety-during-winter-months/