Translation

Recent carbon monoxide incidents reinforce importance of home safety during winter months

By nfpa@jiveon.com Three children and two adults were rushed to the hospital on Wednesday following a carbon monoxide leak in their Smithfield, Rhode Island, home. According to news reports, firefighters found two of the children and the mother unconscious as a result of

Source:: NFPA – Safety Information


Related Articles

Santa’s elves need a lesson on fire safety

By Lisa Braxton It appears that Santa’s elves can be troublemakers. According to the children’s picture book, Elf on the…

In March’s issue of Safety Source: new music video, short fire-safety story for kids, and spring cleaning tips

By Lauren Backstrom The March issue of Safety Source, NFPA’s public education enewsletter, is now available for viewing. In this…

Injury prevention expert urges participation in National Burn Awareness activities

By nfpa@jiveon.com Karla Klas, BSN, RN, CCRP, manages the University of Michigan Trauma Burn Center’s nationally acclaimed community and family-centered…