Lint in dryer leads to fire

By nfpa@jiveon.com In Iowa, the Dubuque Fire Department reports that lint in a dryer exhaust duct started an early morning fire recently at a mobile home. Firefighters were able to quickly locate the fire under the mobile home and extinguish it. According to KCRG-TV9, the

Source:: NFPA – Safety Information


Related Articles

May issue of Safety Source includes: Electrical Safety Month, burglar bars are examined, end of school year ideas & more

By Lauren Backstrom The May issue of Safety Source, NFPA’s public education enewsletter, is now available for viewing. In this…

Sparky checks off bucket list item #16: Visit St. Louis Cathedral in New Orleans

By Audrey Cooney Sparky visited New Orleans’ St. Louis Cathedral, the oldest Catholic cathedral in continual use in the country.…

Cleveland Fire Department turns to Fire Prevention Week items for a memorable campaign

By nfpa@jiveon.com Every year the Cleveland Fire Department makes a major purchase of NFPA products to get ready for Fire…