Translation

Ignoring the sound of the carbon monoxide alarm put an Indiana family in the hospital

By nfpa@jiveon.com An Indiana family is recovering after suffering carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning in their home over the weekend. According to WWMT-TV, police say a man was using a gas saw in the basement of a home Sunday when he started to have chest pains and called

Source:: NFPA – Safety Information


Related Articles

As number of U.S. multigenerational households continues to rise, NFPA and CPSC develop toolkit to address associated fire safety challenges

Multigenerational households are on the rise: The number of Americans living under the same roof with at least three generations…

Sparky provides activity that is fitting for mathematics awareness campaign

By nfpa@jiveon.com April marks Mathematics and Statistics Awareness Month, a time designated to increase the understanding and appreciation of both…

New law requires homebuilder action on home fire sprinklers

By Fred Durso, Jr. Delaware Governor Jack Markell (seated) signs new sprinkler bill. He’s sporting an NFPA Fire Sprinkler Initiative…