Hoverboard blamed for Boston apartment fire

By A fire Sunday night in Boston’s North End was caused by a hoverboard, officials say. According to The Boston Globe, the fire broke out in a third floor apartment and was extinguished quickly. However, up to 10 people were displaced and damages are

Source:: NFPA – Safety Information

Related Articles

Couple loses two grandchildren in Christmas Day house fire

By Fred Durso, Jr. Christmas Eve for Irv and Cathy Bailey went according to plan. The night started with a…

Poison Prevention Week: A good time to focus on carbon monoxide the Invisible Killer

By Kelly Ransdell According to the Centers for Disease Control, over 20,000 Americans visit an emergency room each year due…

National Campus Fire Safety Month Quiz/Sweepstakes raises student awareness of cooking fire hazards on college campuses during September and October

According to NFPA’s recent report, “Structure Fires in Dormitories, Fraternities, Sororities and Barracks,” between 2010 and 2014, U.S. fire departments…