Translation

Hoverboard blamed for Boston apartment fire

By nfpa@jiveon.com A fire Sunday night in Boston’s North End was caused by a hoverboard, officials say. According to The Boston Globe, the fire broke out in a third floor apartment and was extinguished quickly. However, up to 10 people were displaced and damages are

Source:: NFPA – Safety Information


Related Articles

NFPA celebrates 15th anniversary of Firewise Communities Program; honors nine pilot communities for their continued wildfire risk reduction activities

The nine sites being honored are among the first participants in the program’s volunteer grassroots local risk reduction model. In…

Cooking oil to heat homes: One Councilman’s fight for energy alternative

By LisaMarie Sinatra Come October 2016, Queens (NY) residents could become more “green” with the help from an unexpected source:…

Commentary: Fire sprinklers not just for commercial buildings or large apartments

By nfpa@jiveon.com After attending a meeting by the Oregon Fire Sprinkler Coalition, one fire official better understands the benefits of…