Translation

Fire starts in home with no working smoke alarms, family dog credited with coming to the rescue

By nfpa@jiveon.com The Boulder County Sheriff’s office in Colorado is crediting “Sam,” a 14-year-old dachshund, with saving a family from what could have been a tragedy. Problems started for the family on a recent evening when the power shut off in

Source:: NFPA – Safety Information


Related Articles

Scholarship is established in name of teacher who died from carbon monoxide poisoning

By Lisa Braxton Today is Carbon Monoxide Awareness Day in Tennessee. This week, Austin Peay State University hosted an event…

Sparky checks off bucket list item #39: rides in a pontoon boat parade

By nfpa@jiveon.com Who doesn’t want to be in a pontoon boat parade??! Sparky got a chance to do so recently…

Keep safety in mind as we celebrate pets

By nfpa@jiveon.com May is National Pet Month, a time when the benefits of pets are celebrated. The observance focuses on…