Fire officials say Christmas tree lights sparked fatal fire in Utah

by FSTI | December 20, 2016 8:44 am

By nfpa@jiveon.com A Utah couple has died after faulty Christmas tree lights sparked a fire at their home just north of Salt Lake City. Investigators believe the husband and wife used a fire extinguisher to try to put out the flames but were overcome by smoke. South Davis

Source:: NFPA – Safety Information[1]

Endnotes:
  1. NFPA – Safety Information: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/nfpapubliceducation/~3/Xo0CBKt89aM/fire-officials-say-christmas-tree-lights-spark-fatal-fire-in-utah

Source URL: https://www.cafsti.org/news/industry-news/fire-officials-say-christmas-tree-lights-sparked-fatal-fire-in-utah/