Translation

Father and son are hospitalized with CO poisoning, recognized the symptoms early enough to be saved

By nfpa@jiveon.com They were conscious and breathing when they arrived at the hospital–a father and son suffering from carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning in their Euclid, Ohio, home last week. According to a news report, firefighters say they found CO levels in the home

Source:: NFPA – Safety Information


Related Articles

NFPA receives Assistance to Firefighters Grant for new National Fire Data System to help the fire service with operational and community risk decision-making

The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) has been awarded an Assistance to Firefighters Grant (AFG) to begin the development of…

Losing three family members in a fire, resident speaks up in support of home fire sprinklers

By Fred Durso, Jr. I met Jeff Bolsinger during an NFPA video shoot in February. Mild-mannered and friendly, Bolsinger willingly…

Sparky checks off bucket list item #42: visits the Charlotte Motor Speedway

By nfpa@jiveon.com Sparky took a trip to the Charlotte Motor Speedway located in Concord, North Carolina. In 1992 it became…