Family believes hoverboard caused fire that destroyed home

by FSTI | January 10, 2017 8:13 am

By nfpa@jiveon.com A family in Washington, D.C. has to find a new home after a devastating fire Friday that started with a hoverboard given to the son as a Christmas gift. According to NBC4, the fire happened while the family was out running errands. They had left the

Source:: NFPA – Safety Information[1]

Endnotes:
  1. NFPA – Safety Information: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/nfpapubliceducation/~3/sdWdQaWFDbI/family-believes-hoverboard-caused-fire-that-destroyed-home

Source URL: https://www.cafsti.org/news/industry-news/family-believes-hoverboard-caused-fire-that-destroyed-home/