Translation

Family believes hoverboard caused fire that destroyed home

By nfpa@jiveon.com A family in Washington, D.C. has to find a new home after a devastating fire Friday that started with a hoverboard given to the son as a Christmas gift. According to NBC4, the fire happened while the family was out running errands. They had left the

Source:: NFPA – Safety Information


Related Articles

New NFPA case study highlights how one community cost-effectively sprinklered all of its new homes

By Fred Durso, Jr. Take a virtual stroll through Homestead at Hartness, a picturesque, cottage community situated on 35 acres…

One department’s Fire Prevention Week activities wouldn’t be complete without three essentials

By nfpa@jiveon.com The Angleton Volunteer Fire Department, of Angleton, Texas, orders Fire Prevention Week in a Box because it provides…

Following vote to exclude home fire sprinklers, advocates ramp up educational efforts

By Fred Durso, Jr. Fire sprinkler supporters in New York were delivered a blow in August when the state’s Fire…