Translation

Electronic cigarette explosion sends teen to the hospital

By nfpa@jiveon.com A 17-year-old from New York State was hospitalized last week when the e-cigarette he was puffing on exploded, burning his face, throat and hands. According to NBC Charlotte, Ryan Scholand has a hole in the back of his throat, deep cuts on his

Source:: NFPA – Safety Information


Related Articles

Fire chief: Homebuilders “misinformed” about home fire sprinklers

By Fred Durso, Jr. The number of fire fatalities in Alabama this year has exceeded 2013 totals, and the state’s…

Retired fire chief: Amid firefighter staffing shortages, fire sprinkler ordinances can have a tremendous impact in boosting fire protection

By Fred Durso David Peterson is deeply concerned about the effects of firefighter staffing shortages in Wisconsin, where he hails,…

Applications are still being accepted for Educator of the Year Award

By Lisa Braxton Every year members of the film industry gather for the Academy Awards Ceremony. Actors, directors, writers, musicians,…