Dog snatches pancake from stove, accidentally starting house fire

by FSTI | February 9, 2018 7:10 am

By nfpa@jiveon.com A dog accidentally started a fire this week while stealing a pancake from on top of a stove in a Southwick, Massachusetts, home. According to Fox 59, one of the family’s dogs hit the ignition while helping itself to the leftovers. Within

Source:: NFPA – Safety Information[1]

Endnotes:
  1. NFPA – Safety Information: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/nfpapubliceducation/~3/L84RPyFdPDM/dog-snatches-pancake-from-stove-accidentally-starting-house-fire

Source URL: https://www.cafsti.org/news/industry-news/dog-snatches-pancake-from-stove-accidentally-starting-house-fire/