Translation

Dog snatches pancake from stove, accidentally starting house fire

By nfpa@jiveon.com A dog accidentally started a fire this week while stealing a pancake from on top of a stove in a Southwick, Massachusetts, home. According to Fox 59, one of the family’s dogs hit the ignition while helping itself to the leftovers. Within

Source:: NFPA – Safety Information


Related Articles

A little boy dressed up as a smoke alarm is an inspiration

By Lisa Braxton Schoolchildren across the nation are not only reading their favorite books all this month during National Reading…

The seven benefits of home fire sprinklers you need to know

By Fred Durso, Jr. A home improvement website recently placed fire sprinklers in the limelight, calling out seven advantages of…

Watch the results of a Christmas tree fire in two homes, one with fire sprinklers and one without

By nfpa@jiveon.com During a news conference this week, fire sprinkler advocates in New Jersey demonstrated how quickly an unkempt Christmas…