Deadly carbon monoxide incident involving married couple of Colorado firefighters reinforces importance of adequate detection during winter

by FSTI | December 17, 2020 4:00 pm

Above:┬áCentral City Fire Lt. Cody Allen, 29, and his wife, volunteer Firefighter Shelby Nation Allen, 27, were found unresponsive in their Central City, CO home, according to Gilpin County Sheriff’s Office officials.
A married couple of Colorado firefighters died last week in their home from accidental carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning, according to local reports, although the source of the carbon…

[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]

Source:: NFPA – Safety Information[1]

Endnotes:
  1. NFPA – Safety Information: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/nfpapubliceducation/~3/AegCcq6wOas/Deadly-carbon-monoxide-incident-involving-married-couple-of-Colorado-firefighters

Source URL: https://www.cafsti.org/news/industry-news/deadly-carbon-monoxide-incident-involving-married-couple-of-colorado-firefighters-reinforces-importance-of-adequate-detection-during-winter/