Couple rushed to the hospital suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning while boating

by FSTI | August 30, 2016 5:06 am

By nfpa@jiveon.com A weekend boating excursion took a bad turn when a man and woman had to be rushed to the hospital suffering from carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning. According to Delmarva Public Radio, the two suffered CO poisoning while boating near Havre de Grace,

Source:: NFPA – Safety Information[1]

Endnotes:
  1. NFPA – Safety Information: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/nfpapubliceducation/~3/Er0J_giMbns/couple-rushed-to-the-hospital-suffering-from-carbon-monoxide-poisoning-while-boating

Source URL: https://www.cafsti.org/news/industry-news/couple-rushed-to-the-hospital-suffering-from-carbon-monoxide-poisoning-while-boating/