Translation

Couple rushed to the hospital suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning while boating

By nfpa@jiveon.com A weekend boating excursion took a bad turn when a man and woman had to be rushed to the hospital suffering from carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning. According to Delmarva Public Radio, the two suffered CO poisoning while boating near Havre de Grace,

Source:: NFPA – Safety Information


Related Articles

NFPA announces national anthem singer contest for 2017 Conference and Expo

The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) is holding its fourth annual online contest to select “The Star Spangled Banner” singer(s)…

Entire town considers sprinkler ordinance following sprinkler successes in one of its communities

By Fred Durso, Jr. Image courtesy of koratmember at FreeDigitalPhotos.net Estero, Florida, is proposing to sprinkler all of its new…

Side-by-side fires to be set by the Connecticut Fire Sprinkler Coalition to help residents understand risks and home safety technology

“Sometimes people just need to see it to believe it,” says Keith Flood, chairman of the Connecticut Fire Sprinkler Coalition.…