by FSTI | June 3, 2016 8:47 am
By email@example.com A day of celebration ended tragically when a couple in their 30s died from a fire in their home earlier this year. Deciding to spend a low-key New Year’s at home, the couple died from carbon monoxide poisoning attributed to the fire, which was caused by
Source:: NFPA – Fire Sprinkler Initiative
Source URL: https://www.cafsti.org/news/industry-news/coroner-demands-fire-sprinklers-following-death-of-couple-in-their-home/
Copyright ©2021 Fire Services Training Institute – FSTI unless otherwise noted.