Translation

Coroner demands fire sprinklers following death of couple in their home

By nfpa@jiveon.com A day of celebration ended tragically when a couple in their 30s died from a fire in their home earlier this year. Deciding to spend a low-key New Year’s at home, the couple died from carbon monoxide poisoning attributed to the fire, which was caused by

Source:: NFPA – Fire Sprinkler Initiative


Related Articles

Here’s a case study on a town that has successfully adopted a fire sprinkler requirement and countered opponents’ claims

By nfpa@jiveon.com Responding to a commentary that questioned the necessity of requirements for home fire sprinklers, a fire official has…

What’s flowing from your faucet? Study finds firefighting chemicals in drinking water

By nfpa@jiveon.com Drinking water supplies serving approximately six million Americans contain firefighting chemicals exceeding the maximum allowable limit set by…

February, the month of love … and kitchen safety!

By LisaMarie Sinatra I came across a great little article today in the Eastwood & Kimberley Advertiser (out of England)…