Coroner demands fire sprinklers following death of couple in their home

By nfpa@jiveon.com A day of celebration ended tragically when a couple in their 30s died from a fire in their home earlier this year. Deciding to spend a low-key New Year’s at home, the couple died from carbon monoxide poisoning attributed to the fire, which was caused by

Source:: NFPA – Fire Sprinkler Initiative


Related Articles

Scoring a Canadian pub-ed victory

By nfpa@jiveon.com Teaching public education is sometimes like coaching very young hockey players; you never know quite how much information…

Lightning, Lottery, or Fire . . . What are the odds?

By nfpa@jiveon.com Salado Creek apartment fire image (KSAT) According to a recent survey by the American Red Cross, many people…

Celebrate Earth Day this Saturday with outdoor cleanup tips from Sparky

By nfpa@jiveon.com April 22nd is Earth Day. People in more than 190 countries will be gathering for teach-ins on environmental…