Celebrity Nicole Richie’s hair catches fire while blowing out the candles on her birthday cake

Earlier this week in the news, it was reported that celebrity Nicole Richie’s hair caught fire as she blew out the candles on her birthday cake. Fortunately, the fire was put out in time to prevent serious damage beyond burnt locks, but the incident underscored how dangerous and scary fire can become in a matter of seconds, as well as the importance of using candles with caution and…

[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]

Source:: NFPA – Safety Information


Related Articles

Sparky checks off bucket list item #18: Stand underneath the Gateway Arch in St. Louis

By nfpa@jiveon.com Sparky checked another item off his list when he visited the Gateway Arch in St. Louis, Missouri. Originally…

Meeting people where they are for fire safety

“Covid-19 presented us with many challenges, but also gave us a fresh view.” These are the words of Jamie Everitte,…