Carbon monoxide alarm alerts residents to hazardous grilling mistake

by FSTI | May 17, 2016 2:06 pm

By nfpa@jiveon.com A carbon monoxide (CO) alarm alerted two Madison, Wisconsin, residents to a potentially life-threatening situation earlier this week. According to the Wisconsin State Journal, firefighters found out the couple had used two charcoal grills a few

Source:: NFPA – Safety Information[1]

Endnotes:
  1. NFPA – Safety Information: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/nfpapubliceducation/~3/DgRDGsUQ7Ck/carbon-monoxide-alarm-alerts-residents-to-hazardous-grilling-mistake

Source URL: https://www.cafsti.org/news/industry-news/carbon-monoxide-alarm-alerts-residents-to-hazardous-grilling-mistake/