Translation

Carbon monoxide alarm alerts residents to hazardous grilling mistake

By nfpa@jiveon.com A carbon monoxide (CO) alarm alerted two Madison, Wisconsin, residents to a potentially life-threatening situation earlier this week. According to the Wisconsin State Journal, firefighters found out the couple had used two charcoal grills a few

Source:: NFPA – Safety Information


Related Articles

Community toolkit helps local fire departments spread the word about home electrical safety

By nfpa@jiveon.com May is national Electrical Safety Month and throughout the month, NFPA and ESFI have been raising awareness of…

Live in or near Connecticut? Meet the Connecticut Fire Sprinkler Coalition during home show

By Fred Durso, Jr. The Connecticut Fire Sprinkler Coalition is participating in the Connecticut Home and Remodeling Show held at…

NFPA and Stop & Shop host grilling fire safety events on the Cape and in Rhode Island

By LisaMarie Sinatra As we mentioned earlier, NFPA and Stop & Shop have teamed up this summer season to promote…