A charging hoverboard leads to fire at North Carolina home

by FSTI | July 25, 2016 9:37 am

By nfpa@jiveon.com A hoverboard caught fire while charging last week and damaged a home in Clayton, North Carolina, according to WRAL.com. The fire started around 10 p.m. when homeowner Paul Papineau said the hoverboard was left plugged in too long. The

Source:: NFPA – Safety Information[1]

Endnotes:
  1. NFPA – Safety Information: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/nfpapubliceducation/~3/eWSiTf8rX4s/a-charging-hoverboard-leads-to-fire-at-north-carolina-home

Source URL: https://www.cafsti.org/news/industry-news/a-charging-hoverboard-leads-to-fire-at-north-carolina-home/