Translation

A charging hoverboard leads to fire at North Carolina home

By nfpa@jiveon.com A hoverboard caught fire while charging last week and damaged a home in Clayton, North Carolina, according to WRAL.com. The fire started around 10 p.m. when homeowner Paul Papineau said the hoverboard was left plugged in too long. The

Source:: NFPA – Safety Information


Related Articles

Following The Station Nightclub Fire, burn survivor finds purpose through fire sprinkler advocacy

By nfpa@jiveon.com Rob Feeney, promoting the importance of fire sprinklers in front of TV media In his previous post, Rob…

Sprinkler advocacy at its best: NFPA and HFSC honor fire chief for his relentless support of home fire sprinklers

By Fred Durso, Jr. NFPA’s Fire Sprinkler Initiative and the Home Fire Sprinkler Coalition (HFSC) awarded Fire Chief Brian Leahy…

Local summit hosted by fire sprinkler coalition brings fire service and homebuilders under one roof

By Fred Durso, Jr. A live burn/fire sprinkler demonstration took place during a recent sprinkler summit hosted by the Missouri…