Traduction

Unattended candles determined cause of New York cathedral fire

By nfpa@jiveon.com The fire that destroyed a 161-year-old Manhattan cathedral last month was sparked by Easter candles left burning by a caretaker, officials said Thursday. “Fire marshals have . . . determined that candles, which had not been completely

Source:: NFPA – Safety Information


Related Articles

Home modifications hamper sprinkler activation

Par Fred Durso, Jr. An unfortunate lesson was learned in Maryland, a state with sprinkler ordinances in all of its

Nominate your favorite fire sprinkler advocate for the Bringing Safety Home Award

By nfpa@jiveon.com Stephan Cox (left) et Richard Smith avec l'Association des pompiers État Maryland accepter la 2016 Bringing Safety Home

Fire marshal named advocate of the year for spearheading fire sprinkler ordinance

By nfpa@jiveon.com Fire Marshal Randy Miller (second from right) stopped by NFPA’s booth during AFSA’s convention in Las Vegas. From