Traduction

Safe use of generators urged as tragedies occur in wake of Hurricane Irma

By nfpa@jiveon.com According to Orange County, Florida officials, three people died from carbon monoxide poisoning from a generator running after Hurricane Irma knocked out power. Four other members of the multigenerational family were taken to Florida Hospital in very

Source:: NFPA – Safety Information


Related Articles

Firewise and USAA team up on program to help protect New Mexico and Utah neighborhoods

USAA policyholders living in recognized Firewise Communities/USA® sites in New Mexico and Utah can now receive discounts on their homeowners

Meet burn survivor Jeff Jordan, an important voice in the push for home fire sprinklers

Par Fred Durso, Jr. I won’t spend too much time describing the following video, since I don’t want to take

Groundbreaking begins for wounded veteran’s new home that will include fire sprinklers

By nfpune@jiveon.com During the recent groundbreaking, Massachusetts Congressman Bill Keating joined Paul Skarinka and his wife, Jenn, at the site