Traduction

Résident n'a pas tenu compte de l'avertissement initial avertisseur de fumée lors d'un incendie de foudre

By nfpa@jiveon.com A home in Lakewood, New Jersey, caught fire earlier this week when lightning hit its roof in the early morning hours. According to Jersey Shore Online, the resident was alerted to the smoke alarm sound around 4:30 a.m., assumed it went off in error and

Source:: NFPA – Safety Information


Related Articles

Six-year-old puts fire safety education to use in saving family

By Lisa Braxton A Georgia six-year-old is being heralded as a hometown hero for saving his family from fire. According

Ville entière considère arrosage ordonnance suivante succès de gicleurs dans une de ses communautés

Par Fred Durso, Jr. Image courtoisie de koratmember au FreeDigitalPhotos.net Estero, Florida, propose de gicleurs tous ses nouveaux…