Traduction

Recent carbon monoxide incidents reinforce importance of home safety during winter months

By nfpa@jiveon.com Three children and two adults were rushed to the hospital on Wednesday following a carbon monoxide leak in their Smithfield, Rhode Island, home. According to news reports, firefighters found two of the children and the mother unconscious as a result of

Source:: NFPA – Safety Information


Related Articles

May issue of Safety Source includes: Electrical Safety Month, burglar bars are examined, end of school year ideas & more

By Lauren Backstrom The May issue of Safety Source, NFPA’s public education enewsletter, is now available for viewing. In this

Le U.S. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services now requires facilities to comply with the 2012 editions of NFPA 101 and NFPA 99

Le U.S. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) has published Medicare and Medicaid Programs; Exigences de sécurité incendie pour certains…

nouveau mini leçon de NFPA fait un argument convaincant pour extincteurs automatiques domiciliaires dans 10 minutes

Par Fred Durso, Jr. Vous cherchez à donner un terrain éducatif encore stellaire simple pour extincteurs automatiques domiciliaires dans votre collectivité…