Traduction

Recent carbon monoxide incidents reinforce importance of home safety during winter months

By nfpune@jiveon.com Three children and two adults were rushed to the hospital on Wednesday following a carbon monoxide leak in their Smithfield, Rhode Island, home. According to news reports, firefighters found two of the children and the mother unconscious as a result of

Source:: NFPA – Safety Information


Related Articles

NFPA announces home fire sprinkler grant awards

To further understanding and use of home fire sprinklers, the National Fire Protection Association’s (NFPA) Fire Sprinkler Initiative today announced

Présentation puissant soutenant l'installation de gicleurs étourdit législateurs

Par Fred Durso, Jr. Je voulais ressusciter un 2011 poster du blogueur Brad Phillips, since its message is timeless.

Here is what a fire sprinkler coalition learned while attending a recent homebuilder’s show

By nfpa@jiveon.com Thanks to a grant by NFPA’s Fire Sprinkler Initiative, the Wisconsin Fire Sprinkler Coalition recently staffed a booth