Traduction

Officials state that unattended grilling is at the center of college campus fire

By nfpune@jiveon.com According to fire officials, the weekend dormitory fire that displaced more than 70 at Dartmouth College, in Hanover, New Hampshire, was caused by students using a hibachi grill on the roof of the building. The overnight fire took hours to put out,

Source:: NFPA – Safety Information


Related Articles

New Jersey advocates to rally in support of sprinkler bill awaiting governor’s signature

Par Fred Durso, Jr. Sprinkler advocates, legislators, and safety specialists will be letting New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie know that

Faits amusants sur l'histoire d'amour de l'Amérique avec leur grille et un des conseils de sécurité quelques-uns d'incendie,en

By nfpa@jiveon.com Memorial Day is a few days away and we’re all clamoring to get outside and start entertaining, right?…

Sprinklers rapidly douse house fire initiated by an electrical short

Par Fred Durso, Jr. A fire quickly contained by home fire sprinklers inside a Maryland home in November resulted in