Traduction

Ignoring the sound of the carbon monoxide alarm put an Indiana family in the hospital

By nfpa@jiveon.com An Indiana family is recovering after suffering carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning in their home over the weekend. According to WWMT-TV, police say a man was using a gas saw in the basement of a home Sunday when he started to have chest pains and called

Source:: NFPA – Safety Information


Related Articles

Sparky checks of bucket list item #19: Hike through Yosemite National Park

By nfpa@jiveon.com Sparky got to visit Yosemite National Park, one of the country’s most popular national parks. The park has

Redoublez de prudence dans la cuisine l'Action de grâces: Trois fois plus nombreux incendies se produisent le jour de Thanksgiving que sur une journée typique

Par Susan McKelvey Lorsque la plupart d'entre nous pensent à propos de Thanksgiving, images of turkey, la farce et le temps passé avec les êtres chers…

Town council, citing popular myths, shoots down proposal to fire sprinkler new homes

By nfpa@jiveon.com Last month, IllinoisDowners Grove Village Council voted on a proposal to require fire sprinklers in its new