Hoverboard blâmé pour Boston appartement feu

By A fire Sunday night in Boston’s North End was caused by a hoverboard, officials say. According to The Boston Globe, the fire broke out in a third floor apartment and was extinguished quickly. Cependant, up to 10 people were displaced and damages are

Source:: NFPA – Safety Information

Related Articles

New study documents overwhelming support of home fire sprinklers by consumers, government officials in states requiring this technology

A new study by the Fire Protection Research Foundation highlights positive opinions of home fire sprinklers by homeowners and most

There’s no safe way to use consumer fireworks! Attend public displays put on by trained professionals

Par Susan McKelvey Il n'y a aucun moyen sûr d'utiliser des feux d'artifice de consommation. Si cela semble un peu Debbie Downer, nous obtenons…

Now is the time for the fire service to collectively embrace home fire sprinklers

Par Fred Durso, Jr. The following was written by NFPA blogger Rick Ennis: After writing six blog posts, I wanted