Traduction

Fire officials say Christmas tree lights sparked fatal fire in Utah

By nfpa@jiveon.com A Utah couple has died after faulty Christmas tree lights sparked a fire at their home just north of Salt Lake City. Investigators believe the husband and wife used a fire extinguisher to try to put out the flames but were overcome by smoke. South Davis

Source:: NFPA – Safety Information


Related Articles

Esri named platinum sponsor of NFPA’s Backyards and Beyond Wildland Fire Education Conference

The use of a modern geographic information system (SIG) has proven increasingly valuable to communities working to create safer places

Open spaces, lightweight construction, flammable furnitureoh my! The modern dangers of today’s homes

Par Fred Durso, Jr. As the size of today’s homes continue to grow, so do the number of fire-safety risks

Despite valiant effort by safety advocates, New Jersey governor vetoes sprinkler bill

Par Fred Durso, Jr. New Jersey Governor Chris Christie delivered a blow to safety advocates on May 7 par “conditionally