Traduction

Fire chief: Gicleurs auraient empêché effroyable incendie qui a coûté la vie

By Fred Durso, Jr. Les gens sautaient de la deuxième- et les fenêtres du troisième étage. D'autres criaient à l'aide. Someone had no choice but to toss a baby from a window. These were the realities of a recent residential fire in Palmer, Massachusetts. Not everyone escaped with their life, however. A 53-year-old woman died in the blaze, caused by a candle in the woman’s home, according to a news story by WWLP. Palmer’s Fire Chief Alan Roy told the station that tenants had heard the smoke alarms, but didn’t evacuate until the fire department arrived. Roy also told a local ABC affiliate that the horrific scenario might have

Source:: NFPA – Fire Sprinkler Initiative


Related Articles

Why the public needs your help in separating the myths of home fire sprinklers from the facts

By nfpune@jiveon.com I recently had a chat with a number of fire and life safety educators, and the majority of

Include fire safety as college students prepare for school

By Lisa Braxton I was shopping in the home department at one of the big box stores during the weekend

Sprinklers kept fire in check at Washington State apartment complex

By Lisa Braxton Fire officials credit a sprinkler system with putting out a fire at an apartment complex in Renton,…