Traduction

Father and son are hospitalized with CO poisoning, recognized the symptoms early enough to be saved

By nfpune@jiveon.com They were conscious and breathing when they arrived at the hospital–a father and son suffering from carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning in their Euclid, Ohio, home last week. According to a news report, firefighters say they found CO levels in the home

Source:: NFPA – Safety Information


Related Articles

Want to attend the 2016 Remembering When Training Conference? Hurry up!

By nfpa@jiveon.com Here at NFPA, we’ve got a calendar with big red circles around the date of August 15, 2016.…

State of Nevada kicks off 2017 Fire Prevention Week activities with poster contest

By nfpa@jiveon.com Local and statewide public and fire and life safety organizations in Nevada have kicked off a 2017 poster

NFPA prix James M. Shannon Advocacy Médaille de l'ancien état du Massachusetts incendies Steve Coan pour les contributions à la sécurité incendie

The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) a annoncé aujourd'hui que Stephen D. Coan, le Massachusetts State Fire Marshal a récemment pris sa retraite, has