Traduction

Family believes hoverboard caused fire that destroyed home

By nfpune@jiveon.com A family in Washington, D.C. has to find a new home after a devastating fire Friday that started with a hoverboard given to the son as a Christmas gift. According to NBC4, the fire happened while the family was out running errands. They had left the

Source:: NFPA – Safety Information


Related Articles

One news story highlights the life-saving power of fire safety education and working smoke alarms; another shows the potentially fatal consequences when they’re missing

By Susan McKelvey Eight-year-old Isaija Hodge helped his 86-year-old great grandmother and four-year-old Chihuahua safely escape a home fire this

Un petit garçon habillé comme un détecteur de fumée est une source d'inspiration

Par Lisa Braxton écoliers à travers le pays ne sont pas seulement la lecture de leurs livres préférés tout ce mois lors de la lecture nationale…

Bob Vila, Faces of Fire, and free training: the latest stories appearing in NFPA’s Fire Sprinkler Initiative newsletter

By nfpa@jiveon.com A recent article appearing on Bob Vila’s website praises home fire sprinklers. Also highlighted in our latest issue