Traduction

explosion de la cigarette électronique envoie adolescent à l'hôpital

By nfpa@jiveon.com A 17-year-old from New York State was hospitalized last week when the e-cigarette he was puffing on exploded, burning his face, throat and hands. According to NBC Charlotte, Ryan Scholand has a hole in the back of his throat, deep cuts on his

Source:: NFPA – Safety Information


Related Articles

USAA recognizes value of Firewise program to help protect Oregon residences

The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) and NFPA’s Firewise Communities/USA® Recognition Program provided the community action framework and local data

NFPA announces launch of TakeAction campaign to raise wildfire safety awareness among students

The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) a annoncé aujourd'hui le lancement de sa campagne de TakeAction qui cible intermédiaire et secondaire,en…

Commentary: One state isn’t placing the same urgency on home fire sprinklers as it has on carbon monoxide detectors

By nfpa@jiveon.com According to commentary written by members of the New York Fire Sprinkler Initiative, a person’s death from carbon