Traduction

avertisseurs de fumée double capteur mis en avant par la grand-mère face à la perte due à un incendie

By nfpa@jiveon.com A Nebraska grandmother, who lost family to fire, has launched a campaign stressing the importance of dual sensor smoke alarms. According to WOWT News, Jo Lynne Lehan’s son’s family had working smoke alarms the morning of a fire in their home,

Source:: NFPA – Safety Information


Related Articles

Maryland man says carbon monoxide alarm saved his life

By Lisa Braxton Don Anderson of Marion, North Carolina, was taking a nap on a recent day when his combination

Scholarship is established in name of teacher who died from carbon monoxide poisoning

By Lisa Braxton Today is Carbon Monoxide Awareness Day in Tennessee. This week, Austin Peay State University hosted an event

Partnership announces 2017 Wildfire Mitigation Awardees

The Wildfire Mitigation Awards committee has announced the 2017 Wildfire Mitigation Award winners. Established in 2014, les prix sont les,en…