Traduction

Couple rushed to the hospital suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning while boating

By nfpune@jiveon.com A weekend boating excursion took a bad turn when a man and woman had to be rushed to the hospital suffering from carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning. According to Delmarva Public Radio, the two suffered CO poisoning while boating near Havre de Grace,

Source:: NFPA – Safety Information


Related Articles

In May’s issue of Safety Source: updated NFPA messaging, National Electrical Safety Month & more

By nfpune@jiveon.com The May issue Safety Source. NFPA’s public education newsletter, is now available for viewing. In this issue, you

“Don’t Wait: Check the Date! Replace Smoke Alarms Every 10 Years” is theme for Fire Prevention Week, Octobre 9-15, 2016

By nfpa@jiveon.com NFPA has officially announced “Don’t Wait: Check the Date! Replace Smoke Alarms Every 10 Années »comme thème…

NFPA Conference and Expo to be held in Boston

The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) is hosting its 2017 Conference and Expo at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center,…