Traduction

Coroner demands fire sprinklers following death of couple in their home

By nfpune@jiveon.com A day of celebration ended tragically when a couple in their 30s died from a fire in their home earlier this year. Deciding to spend a low-key New Year’s at home, the couple died from carbon monoxide poisoning attributed to the fire, which was caused by

Source:: NFPA – Fire Sprinkler Initiative


Related Articles

In response to nation’s recent deadly fires, NFPA encourages personal responsibility for safety in public buildings

The fires that occurred this past week in Oakland, Calif., Cambridge, Mass., and Gatlinburg, Tenn., reinforce that fires can happen

Vous avez seulement une semaine de plus à appliquer pour la délivrance d'éducation publique de NFPA

Par Lisa Braxton Encore une semaine reste avant la date limite pour demander le Rolf H. Jensen Memorial Public Education

Register for upcoming webinar about Fire Prevention Week

By nfpa@jiveon.com During the month of August you’ll have your choice of two webinar dates to learn all about this