Traduction

Carbon monoxide alarm alerts residents to hazardous grilling mistake

By nfpune@jiveon.com A carbon monoxide (CO) alarm alerted two Madison, Wisconsin, residents to a potentially life-threatening situation earlier this week. According to the Wisconsin State Journal, firefighters found out the couple had used two charcoal grills a few

Source:: NFPA – Safety Information


Related Articles

It’s time to deck the halls, but follow NFPA’s simple safety tips to help keep yourself, family & friends safer from fire

By nfpune@jiveon.com Carefully decorating your home can help make your holidays safer. Compris entre 2009-2014, U.S.. fire departments responded to an

Smoke alarms were central to homeowner’s safe escape

Par Lisa Braxton Un propriétaire et plusieurs animaux ont été en mesure d'échapper à un incendie qui a ravagé une maison dans…

New home sprinkler requirement in Minnesota takes effect this month

Par Fred Durso, Jr. Strong, public support for home fire sprinklers by Minnesota fire service officials and the state’s governor