Traduction

A charging hoverboard leads to fire at North Carolina home

By nfpa@jiveon.com A hoverboard caught fire while charging last week and damaged a home in Clayton, North Carolina, according to WRAL.com. The fire started around 10 p.m. when homeowner Paul Papineau said the hoverboard was left plugged in too long. Le

Source:: NFPA – Safety Information


Related Articles

Here is what a fire sprinkler coalition learned while attending a recent homebuilder’s show

By nfpa@jiveon.com Thanks to a grant by NFPA’s Fire Sprinkler Initiative, the Wisconsin Fire Sprinkler Coalition recently staffed a booth

NFPA and Domino’s kick off 8th annual campaign with Detroit Fire Department

By Susan McKelvey Judy Comoletti, manager of NFPA’s public education division, is attended by Detroit Fire Department’s Captain Christopher Dixon

March/April issue of NFPA Journal explores protection challenges for emerging building types, focuses on industrial and storage occupancies

The latest issue of NFPA Journal®, the official magazine for the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), examines the proliferation of