Traducción

Safe use of generators urged as tragedies occur in wake of Hurricane Irma

Por nFpun@jivelan.com According to Orange County, Florida officials, three people died from carbon monoxide poisoning from a generator running after Hurricane Irma knocked out power. Four other members of the multigenerational family were taken to Florida Hospital in very

Fuente:: NFPA – Información de seguridad


Artículos relacionados

How often do smoke alarms need to be replaced? A national survey shows most Americans don’t know

How often should the smoke alarms in your home be replaced? If you don’t know, you’re not alone. A national

Número de enero / febrero de NFPA Journal explora el surgimiento de baterías grandes, examina el cambiante mundo de la salud en el hogar y la vida independiente

La última edición de la norma NFPA Journal®, the official magazine for the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), examines the advent of

Sparky checks off bucket list item #18: Pare debajo del arco de la entrada en St. Louis

por PFNa@jiveen.com Sparky comprobó otro elemento de su lista cuando visitó el arco de la entrada en St. Louis, Missouri. Originalmente…