Traducción

Recent carbon monoxide incidents reinforce importance of home safety during winter months

Por nfpa@jiveonorte.doom Three children and two adults were rushed to the hospital on Wednesday following a carbon monoxide leak in their Smithfield, Rhode Island, home. According to news reports, firefighters found two of the children and the mother unconscious as a result of

Fuente:: NFPA – Información de seguridad


Artículos relacionados

New report citeslack of fire sprinklersas contributing factor of residential fire killing two Boston firefighters

Por Fred Durso, Jr. Un informe publicado este mes por el Instituto Nacional para la Seguridad y Salud Ocupacional (NIOSH) states

Inicio fuego causa $ 600 mil en daños, pero no hubo heridos, gracias a detectores de humo

By Susan McKelvey “It’s still the same old story…”, so the song goes. In the case of working smoke alarms,…

Maryland grupo de bomberos asegura Llevar Premio seguridad en el hogar después de la derrota del proyecto de ley anti-rociadores Estado,en

Por nfpa@jiveon.com Stephan Cox (left) y Richard Smith con la Asociación de Bomberos del Estado de Maryland aceptar la 2016 Bringing Safety Home