Traducción

Oily rags at the center of recent spontaneous fire at museum

Por nfpa@jiveon.com A recent three-alarm fire that damaged the State Police Museum & Learning Center in Grafton, Massachusetts, broke out spontaneously when rags and sawdust tossed together in a plastic bag heated up and ignited, the state fire marshal said. According

Fuente:: NFPA – Información de seguridad


Artículos relacionados

NFPA emphasizes electrical fire safety during May’s National Electrical Safety Month

Por nfpa@jiveon.com Electricity plays a major role in our daily lives but we can often take its power and the

Sparky’s Fire Safety Maze keeps you on the path of Fire Prevention Week

por nfpun@jiveonorte.com Reinforce this year’s Fire Prevention Week theme–Every Second Counts: Plan 2 Ways Out™– with students and community members

Home fire sprinkler ordinance the result of fire chief’s vocal support and educational efforts

Por Fred Durso, Jr. Fire Chief Dean Maggos helped develop one of Chicagoland’s first side-by-side fire and sprinkler demonstrations, y…