Traducción

Officials state that unattended grilling is at the center of college campus fire

Por nfpa@jiVeon.com According to fire officials, the weekend dormitory fire that displaced more than 70 at Dartmouth College, in Hanover, New Hampshire, was caused by students using a hibachi grill on the roof of the building. The overnight fire took hours to put out,

Fuente:: NFPA – Información de seguridad


Artículos relacionados

Injured as a tot, burn survivor details immediate and lifelong realities of home fires

Por nfpaga@jivelan.com Introducing Cindy Rutter, a burn survivor and home fire sprinkler advocate now blogging for NFPA’s Fire Sprinkler Initiative.

NFPA interviews homeowner who had fire sprinklers installed in his new home

Por nfpaga@jivmion.doom NFPA’s Fire Sprinkler Initiative team was recently introduced to Joe Thomas, a Missouri-based photographer who installed fire sprinklers

State Supreme Court sends blow to safety advocates following decision not to review appeal of home fire sprinkler requirement

Por Fred Durso, Jr. It wasn’t the happiest start to the new year for fire officials in Minnesota. The state’s