Traducción

Fire officials say Christmas tree lights sparked fatal fire in Utah

Por nfpaga@develan.com A Utah couple has died after faulty Christmas tree lights sparked a fire at their home just north of Salt Lake City. Investigators believe the husband and wife used a fire extinguisher to try to put out the flames but were overcome by smoke. South Davis

Fuente:: NFPA – Información de seguridad


Artículos relacionados

Después de fuego de gran altura Marco Polo de Hawai, atención puesta en la prohibición de rociadores de Estado

Por nfpa@jiveon.com Image: Today.com According to a news story by the Civil Beat, the Building Industry Association (BIA) of Hawaii

NFPA produce vídeo de 360 ​​grados de un / demostración de rociadores contra incendios quemado vivo

por nfpa@jivmion.com During an event that launched the new Rhode Island Fire Sprinkler Coalition, NFPA filmed a live burn/fire sprinkler

Educator tells why he likes Remembering When

By Lisa Braxton For Captain Sheldon Guertin (pictured at right), life safety educator with Kamloops Fire Rescue in British Columbia,…