Traducción

Father and son are hospitalized with CO poisoning, recognized the symptoms early enough to be saved

Por nFpa@jiveonorte.clam They were conscious and breathing when they arrived at the hospital–a father and son suffering from carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning in their Euclid, Ohio, home last week. According to a news report, firefighters say they found CO levels in the home

Fuente:: NFPA – Información de seguridad


Artículos relacionados

Celebrate our furry friends by keeping them safe from harm on National Pet Fire Safety Day

por nfpa@jiveon.com With the tagline, “Ever Wonder What Your Pets Do When You’re Not at Home?", the newest animated film

Weekend smoke alarm installation drive planned in Illinois community

By Lisa Braxton The Champaign Fire Department in Central Illinois is teaming up with the city’s Neighborhood Services Department and

‘See it Before You Sign it” campaign prompts parents/students to put safety first when looking for off-campus housing

Por LisaMarie Sinatra habla con cualquier estudiante de la universidad en la primavera y pronto te das cuenta de que es un momento importante de…